Mini-trampoline or rebounder.
- Fights fatigue by strengthening the glandular system to increase the capabilities of the thyroid gland, the pituitary gland and the adrenals. The change in gravitational forces allows for greater blood flow. This increases the amount of waste and toxins flushed from the body. Rebounding can increase lymph flow by up to 15%!
- Rebounding specifically stimulates the flow of lymph fluid through the lymphatic system.
- Rebounding has a natural analgesic effect on the body which helps to relieve aching joints and pain in the neck, back, and head through the increase of circulation and oxygen flow. Conditions and strengthens the heart, which allows the resting heart to beat less often. This in turn sends a stronger surge of blood through the veins.
- It provides an extremely effective 'no impact' exercise especially important for those with less mobility or undergoing rehabilitation.
- It increases metabolism which assists the body in burning more calories. Rebounding has also been found to enhance digestion, relaxation, sleep patterns, nerve impulses and muscle fiber.
- And, it’s fun!
Sunshine and exercises. When the weather is nice, it’s a great way to get some sunshine and exercise at the same time. During bad weather, try putting it in front of the television – be entertained and exercise all at once. Get bouncing!
Studies show that exercise actually decreases the amount of pain for people with arthritis, but the effects aren’t immediate. It may take up to a couple of months to experience pain relief. There’s a fine line between doing too much and doing too little so working with a professional will help you avoid hurting yourself.
Fitness Test. It is recommended by professional coaches that any fitness-cautious individual, whether he's a beginner or a well-trained athlete, perform Fitness Test regularly. Fitness Test allows for a quick evaluation, tracking fitness progress and optimizing fitness program. It can be performed at home or in fitness clubs. Fitness level can be assessed in just 3 minutes and immediately compared on the absolute fitness level scale along with results of the national Olympic team. The tool will automatically track your fitness progress, and you'd get recommendations on how to improve your fitness and wellness.