Health Club Software - Solution that move you ahead of competitors
Stay Ahead of Competitors
Give yourself an edge with Health Reviser – innovative health & fitness monitoring technologies developed by world's leading professionals to keep you one step ahead of the competition.
Health Reviser assessments are being used by astronauts,national sport team members, many Universities around the world. Now your health club members can use it too!
Keep members loyal and motivated
This product will help you keep your members motivated and loyal every day of the year.
Improve Customer Retention
Health Reviser itself is geared to create new revenue streams for your club and present your members with a journey. This journey will help them see their improvement every step of the way, increasing your customer retention and improving your bottom line: - Maximum training effectiveness, - Pleasure from physical exercises, - No heart strain, - Minimized risk of heart disease...
Health Reviser provides a cyclical journey for the club member: from Body Age Test and Fitness Test to setting a training plan, members are given the motivation to train. They exercise effectively and safe, hit their goals and their journey begins again! Members are engaged and motivated - that makes them committed to your club.
Fitness progress is on the screen - excited people sign up for additional programs and classes Club members discuss their success at your club with their friends, colleagues, demonstrate their progress - that’s an improved reference ability and... new members!
Health Reviser solutions
- Personal trainers at your club use Health Reviser to assess initial health and fitness condition of your members and set goals for improvement. When these goals are achieved, club members will have increased motivation, and thus your club will experience greater loyalty as an indispensable training partner.
- Your members are excited about how their physical training is optimized
- Identify person's best time of the day for workouts.
- Find out target training zones before starting training.
- Avoid under- and over-trainings by measuring exercise recovery time.
- Track person's progress towards its goals.
- Once members hit their goal, they want to do it again!
- Health Reviser provides a cyclical journey for the club member: from Biological Age Test and Fitness Test to setting a training plan, members are given the motivation to train. They hit their goals and their journey begins again.
- Members are engaged and motivated, which keeps them committed to your club. They sign up for additional programs and classes.
- Club members discuss their success at your club with their friends, colleagues, demonstrate their progress by logging into their online Health Reviser account.
- Club revenue is increased through new members and existing ones who signed up for additional classes and programs, personal trainings.